Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekends Activities!

I'm supposed to stay at home and study but I did not. instead I went out and had fun! WOOTS.

SATURDAY ACTIVITIES.

Went out to SACC Mall just to grab this for lunch.

had lunch @ Secret Recipe and ordered this but, I still love Breeks' Lasagna. the best weh. this one is kinda oily and the pasta ada 2 layers je kot. beef berlambak lambak. :( sedih tapi okay la dapat jugak makan sedap. :)


Green Tea Blended for drinks.

I went out with these girls.



pastu pegi Giant shopping groceries :)


SUNDAY ACTIVITIES.

It was my idea to go to Pasar Tani Shah Alam. woke up at 6.45 and get ourselves ready to go. catch rapid at 7.40 and we went straight to Pasar Tani. had our breakfast there and after that, ahhaaa, SHOPPING TIME!


My breakfast. Laksam, Kedondong Juice and Akok. HAHA.


comel kan kami. :)




tu je la kot. seronok sebab shopping barang mak pesan. hehe. rasa mcm dah besar pulak beli barang untuk mak. kahkahkah. =D

No comments:

An Ad