Thursday, March 4, 2010

a week.

TODAY, THURSDAY, MARCH 4TH.

its been a week. since i last chatted with arwah. bapak, u know that i miss you so much.

we always chat at night. after u've gone, theres no one to make me laugh at night. to call me anakku. i miss all that. seriously. the mini cooper thingy that we planned together. ur last words are still nicely kept in my mind. I'LL REMEMBER FOREVER!

i know its not good for me to cryyyy n cryyy thinking bout u. org tua tua ckp, xbaik meratapi orang yg dah tiada. BUT bila org tu dh sgt rapat dgn kita, mcm mana pun akan terkesan jugak. I TRIED not to think bout you so much, but every night when the clock strikes 11 i'll have this goosebumps thingy coz at dat time i received a call that informed me bout d TRAGEDY.

when it rains or windy day, there comes this goosebumps thingy againnn. i did not online for a few days using my pc after THAT DAY. mmg xleh tgk chat box. xleh tgk ur prof. but after day by dayy i know that i've to be strong. ade org lain lg yg lagi sedih pd kita. :)

NOWWW, i think m strong enough to face all this. n i always tell myself I HAVE TO ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED TO HAPPEN and i have to be strong in order to face d other unexpected things. *-*

p/s : cheq RINDU pak.

No comments:

An Ad