Saturday, March 27, 2010

mood swing.

hey, im a girl and i obviously have mood swings.

i just dunno how to start. to cut short, m a person who likes to read people objectively. NOT subjectively. (mayb dats d reason i wanna b a psychologist. hehe)

so here it goes. i HATE to start a fight, and i SERIOUSLY HATE to b in a fight. come on. i dun wanna act pretty childish. if u want, go ahead, ALONE. i will seriously BACK OFF.

so back to d *m a so-called mind reader* topic, i will always look on how people talk to me, how people handle themselves and how they handle their emotions. and when i found out theres something wrong somewhere (that probably hurt me), i've dis one more problem, I DUNNO HOW TO TELL THEM THAT. i'll keep it to myself.

people see me laugh, people see me happy but they will never know what i feel. and im d kind of person who just dont know how to show my freaking EMOTION(s). (its pretty stupid but, ergh, whatever)

so from there, few probs came. after one another. NOT that i dont wanna care bout you, but sometimes there are things that u've done hurts me, indirectly. and as usual, i WILL NOT open my mouth and tell, *hey you, im hurt* and i NEVER will. (urgh, i know i know, im sorry for that)

but could you please for once, try to understand me? just try. but if u cant, then thats it. dont pretend that u really understand me because that actually wont help. :(

sometimes, i dunno where should i go to SPILL all of these things. i dunno how to start, dunno how to tell people. to have dis blog on my own, somehow it helps. even just A LITTLE. theres a lot more in my heart but let it be there till m ready to spill it more. (hehe)

so, whatever written here, will remain here. dont ask me whether m okay or not. d answer will only gonna break my heart into pieces because somehow, i wont tell what i actually felt.

i am sorry if since i knew you, i created so many scars in your heart. DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY. i couldnt control my emotions sometimes. even i know, what actually happened WAS NOT MY MISTAKE AT ALL.

*whatever happened, i will always try to please everyone around me. =)*

regards,
kd.
(sigh)

No comments:

An Ad