Friday, January 13, 2012

surprised!

first of all, Alhamdulillah. never ever thought that after i sat for the exam, i will achieved this. u know, this.

one day, walid sms. informing that MUET exam's result can be check on last Thursday, 12th January. and guess what, i laughed reading that text. simply because i feel that i will just take my result as something that is not important and i badly want to resit if the outcome is bad. u know, bad. u know why? i crap a lot. hihi.

i never seen a laptop used as the speaker in listening test and that is what happened. and i cant hear anything! plus those slangs, damn. end up, i create my own answer. :)

and so on thursday, 12 midnight, i did try to check my result but i couldnt accessed. minutes later, walid sent sms. not an ordinary one, but a forwarded text from 15888 informing my result. and i couldnt help myself from laughing. after all the craps, Alhamdulillah. :)

therefore people, believe in yourself, you can do it! so do I. and m happy when my parents are happy. Alhamdulillah tak payah nak resit bagai :D

No comments:

An Ad